Promoting the benefits and use of forest and wood products, in accord with changing community attitudes, environmental awareness and market trends.Discover More
News & Media
On behalf of its members and stakeholders, FWPA supports and manages a wide range of activities through five strategic programs. Here you’ll find the latest news, updates and links to online resources.View All
From stakeholder engagement to industry promotion, events are a vital and valuable communication channel. If you have an industry-related event that you would like listed here, please contact us.View All
Communicating and disseminating the results of research and development projects enables industry to make more informed decisions and adopt best practices.View All
- Establishing the comparative durability of African mahogany (Khaya seneg...
- Resource Characterization of slash pine plantation wood quality
- Accounting for biodiversity in Life Cycle Impact Assessments of forestry...
- Adaptation strategies to manage risk in Australia’s plantations
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Three Selected FWPA
- Predictive relationships to assist fertiliser use decision-making in euc...
- Attendance Report from United Nations Climate Change Conference Warsaw 2...
- Utility of molecular breeding in forestry
- Analysis of long term productivity and productive capacity of a radiata ...
- Water Use Efficiency, Access To Water Resources And Balanced Policy Outc...
R&DWorks webinars are invaluable opportunities to catch up with the latest research results and best practice processes. On this page you’ll find links to recorded presentations.View All
Wednesday 25th February 11 am - 12 noon AEDT
Presented by: David Bylund, University of Western Australia
David is a registered Architect in Western Australia. He has a PhD from UWA where he investigated the Swedish and Australian Timber Construction Sectors and developed a nail laminated timber ... Read More
Wednesday 10th December 11 am – 12 noon, Presented by Alastair Woodard, TPC Solutions.
A new highly innovative and collaborative market implementation project to regain residential timber market share, using prefabricated cassette floor systems delivered by the frame and truss sector, has now been underway for 12 months. Excellent... Read More
FWPA publishes two industry newsletters, R&DWorks and ForWood. In addition, the WoodSolutions newsletter addresses architects, building designers, engineers and others who are involved in specifying the choice of building materials.