Promoting the benefits and use of forest and wood products, in line with community attitudes, environmental awareness and market trends.Discover More
News & Media
On behalf of its members and stakeholders, FWPA supports and manages a wide range of activities through five strategic programs. Here you’ll find the latest news, updates and links to online resources.View All
- Green building champion joins FWPA
- AFG: Forestry committee awards National Tree Farmer of the Year for 2016
- The DANA/FWPA Insights & Outlook Conference
- FWPA to help upskill industry supply chain through new online WoodSoluti...
- WoodSolutions launches Dangerous Designs – a national design competition...
From stakeholder engagement to industry promotion, events are a vital and valuable communication channel. If you have an industry-related event that you would like listed here, please contact us.View All
Communicating and disseminating the results of research and development projects enables industry to make more informed decisions and adopt best practices.View All
- Measuring Installation Productivity on Panelised and Long Span Timber Co...
- Overcoming psychological barriers to widespread acceptance of mass timbe...
- Industrial heat credits and the Renewable Energy Target (PRA399-1516)
- Improving Thermal Efficiency in Lightweight Construction: mass timber as...
- Carbon stocks and flows in native forests and harvested wood products in...
- Improving Thermal Efficiency in Lightweight Construction: Subfloor Insul...
- Life Cycle Assessment of a 5 Storey Residential Building in Parkville
- Genetic Selection Tools for Enhanced Wood Properties and Plantation Prod...
- Review of new and emerging international wood modification technologies
- Matching genotypes to current and future production environments to maxi...
R&DWorks webinars are invaluable opportunities to catch up with the latest research results and best practice processes. On this page you’ll find links to recorded presentations.View All
This presentation will report on the completion of the FWPA project ProFert-Pine - A fertiliser tool for softwood plantations in southern Australia.
Developed by TreeMod, in collaboration with a consortium of forest growers, to provide greater efficiencies in fertilizer use in plantations. Using results from over two ... Read More
On Friday 14th October 11.00 – 11.30 am (AEDT) a webinar was held to update and inform industry and encourage participation in the FWPA funded project Australian Wood Product Manufacturers - Environmental Life Cycle Inventory Update (PNA384-1516).
These EPDs provide a sound, independently verified basis for:
• Backing up the environmental claims of th... Read More
FWPA publishes two industry newsletters, R&DWorks and ForWood. In addition, the WoodSolutions newsletter addresses architects, building designers, engineers and others who are involved in specifying the choice of building materials.