Promoting the benefits and use of forest and wood products, in accord with changing community attitudes, environmental awareness and market trends.Discover More
News & Media
On behalf of its members and stakeholders, FWPA supports and manages a wide range of activities through five strategic programs. Here you’ll find the latest news, updates and links to online resources.View All
From stakeholder engagement to industry promotion, events are a vital and valuable communication channel. If you have an industry-related event that you would like listed here, please contact us.View All
Communicating and disseminating the results of research and development projects enables industry to make more informed decisions and adopt best practices.View All
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Three Selected FWPA
- Predictive relationships to assist fertiliser use decision-making in euc...
- Attendance Report from United Nations Climate Change Conference Warsaw 2...
- Utility of molecular breeding in forestry
- Water Use Efficiency, Access To Water Resources And Balanced Policy Outc...
- Improving Wood Quality And Yield, And Tools For Forest Management
- Extension of the Concession which Allows Timber Framed Construction in C...
- Timber construction in residential buildings (Increasing the use of wood...
- Optimal use of genetics in deployment and tree breeding
- Predicting wood quality to improve sawlog value in radiata pine
R&DWorks webinars are invaluable opportunities to catch up with the latest research results and best practice processes. On this page you’ll find links to recorded presentations.View All
Presented by Dr Perpetua Turner (University of Tasmania) and Fabiano Ximenes (NS DPI) on Wednesday 23rd July 11am - 12 noon AEST
Presented by Matthew Larcombe, University of Tasmania, Wednesday 9th July, 11am -12 noon AESTRead More
FWPA publishes two industry newsletters, R&DWorks and ForWood. In addition, the WoodSolutions newsletter addresses architects, building designers, engineers and others who are involved in specifying the choice of building materials.