As a not-for-profit industry services company, Forest and Wood Products Australia is funded by the Federal Government, member levies and research grants. All timber industry government levy payers are entitled to free membership of FWPA, which works to grow the industry through research & development, market development and information services.
There are more than 180 full and associate member companies of FWPA. We provide them and their employees with best-practice and leading-edge tools and resources, as well as access to useful information. We also offer numerous opportunities to collaborate on projects.
Membership benefits include:
- Free listing on our WoodSolutions website as a supplier; the supplier page is viewed by potential customers more than 100,000 times a year and is searchable by location, materials, products and more
- Full use of our online image library of over 10,000 quality images that members can use free of charge to add to their websites, brochures, presentations, reports and more
- Free professional development via the WoodSolutions Campus, our newly launched online educational platform developed with the University of Tasmania
- Free benchmarking information via our Industry Data Dashboard, which provides aggregated industry statistics – using both proprietary and public domain data
- The right to vote, stand for office, join our advisory or interest groups and have a say on the future of our industry