Updated FWPA Data Dashboard available, and better than ever
The recently-upgraded FWPA Data Dashboard provides members with a comprehensive range of public domain and industry data sets, in one convenient location.
FWPA’s online Data Dashboard is a valuable tool for the industry to understand and utilise critical information and trends from Australia and the world.
To access the new dashboard, users will need to create or reset their password. This can be done by clicking “forgot password?”, and the system will send an email with a link to reset.
Interactive features allow users to customise the data to their specific interests. Users are able to:
- Drill down into data by using interactive links (e.g. Australian housing approvals provides a link to various State approvals)
- Display graphs with information of specific interest by modifying time periods, product groupings and, when relevant, alternate between volume and dollar value
- Create their own or custom graphs from underlying data
- Create custom dashboards to track specific graphs or data sets of interest
- Download data as a comma-separated values (CSV) file, download graphs as an image and share data with colleagues and other registered users.
Please note, some data sets are still being developed and are marked as U/D or under development.
To access the dashboard, visit this link: http://www.fwpa.com.au/impacting-decision-making-and-industry-capability/fwpa-member-login.html Guides on logging into the dashboard and using its features are available here.
Other, more specialised, information is exclusively available to contributors to the FWPA data aggregation system.